Rand-Air can source from the entire ZT Range for long term rentals, please contact our experts to assist with determining the correct compressor for your application
The Atlas Copco ZT compressor series is focused on effectively saving energy, ensuring product safety – only oil-free machines exclude contamination risks for 100% – and guaranteeing the utmost reliability around the clock. And not just today, but day after day, year after year, with a minimal maintenance cost, few service interventions, and long overhaul intervals.
100% Oil-Free Air (Class Zero)
- Unique Z seal design guarantees 100% certified oil-free air.
- Superior rotor coating for high efficiency and durability.
- Cooling jackets to ensure world-class compression in different
High Efficiency Motor
- IP 55 TEFC motor protects against dust, chemicals, and humidity
- Continuous operation under severe ambient temperature conditions.
Efficient Intake Air Filtration
- 2-stage dust removal system (99,9% for 3 microns).
- Efficient protection of the compressor.
- Minimum intake losses and low-pressure drop.
High Efficiency Coolers
- Compact and efficient design with low air approach temperature and low-pressure drop
- Water separator to efficiently separate the condensate from the compressed air
- Low moisture carry-over protects downstream equipment.
Reliable Load/Unload Regulation
- No external air supply is required.
- Mechanical interlock of inlet and blow-off valve.
- Low unload power.
Sound Proof Design
- Silenced canopy ensures optimal working conditions for everyone in the immediate environment
- Optimized internal ducting and integrated pulsation damper to reduce the noise level
Advanced Touch Screen Monitoring System
- User-friendly Elektronikon® Touch, with enhanced connectivity potential.
- Integrated smart algorithms to optimize system pressure and maximize energy efficiency.
- Included warning indications, maintenance scheduling, and online visualization of the machine's condition
Ease of Maintenance
- Minimal service time with service parts grouped together for ease of access.
- All components are designed for serviceability and long-lasting lifetime.
Complete Plug-and-Play Package
- All-in-one solution: Fault-free installation, easy commissioning, and quick start-up.
- Includes internal piping, coolers, motor, drive, lubrication, and control system
ZT range is also available in Variable Speed Drive models
Over 80% of a compressor’s lifecycle cost is taken up by the energy it consumes. Moreover, the generation of compressed air can account for more than 40% of a plant’s total electricity bill. To cut your energy costs, Atlas Copco pioneered Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology in the compressed air industry. VSD leads to major energy savings while protecting the environment for future generations. Thanks to continual investments in this technology, Atlas Copco offers the widest range of integrated VSD compressors on the market.
What is unique about the integrated Atlas Copco VSD?
- The Elektronikon® controls both the compressor and the integrated converter, ensuring maximum machine safety within parameters.
- Flexible pressure selection with VSD reduces electricity costs.
- Specific converter and motor design (with protected bearings) for the highest efficiency across the speed range
- Electric motor specifically designed for low operating speeds with clear attention to motor cooling and compressor cooling requirements
- All Atlas Copco VSD compressors are EMC tested and certified. Compressor operation does not influence external sources and vice versa.
- Mechanical enhancements ensure that all components operate below critical vibration levels throughout the entire compressor speed range.
- A highly efficient frequency converter in a cubicle ensures stable operation in high ambient temperatures up to 50°C/122°F
- No ‘speed windows’ can jeopardize the energy savings and the stable net pressure. Turndown capability of the compressor is maximized to 70-75%.
- Net pressure band is maintained within 0.10 bar, 1.5 psi.
Our Rental compressors offer you the Atlas Copco premium quality and reliability. We offer easy installation and maintenance, with day-to-day rentals as well as long-term rentals.
I need support to choosing the right compressor for my business.