Looking for an efficient, safe, and high-quality onsite nitrogen supply?
Our innovative range of nitrogen generators sets new standards in energy efficiency and autonomy for a steady nitrogen supply of industrial quality, suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Onsite vs Liquid or Bottled Gas.
Your own independent supply of industrial gas.
Non-stop availability: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Lower operation costs: No bottle rental charges, transport expenses an bulk user evaporation losses.
Ease of use
Easy integration within existing compressed air installations.
Nitrogen Membrane Generators
- Max. inlet pressure: up to 25 bar (350 psig)
- N² outlet pressure up to 23 bar (325 psig)
- N² purity range: up to 99.5%
- N² flow range: up to 4850 Nm³/hr (3000 SCFM)
- Optimal flexibility delivered ready to use
Atlas Copco’s NGM and NGM+ nitrogen generators come with minimal operating and maintenance expenses. Generating your own nitrogen means no more processing, refills and delivery costs
Nitrogen always available
NGM and NGM+ systems are continuously available. Eliminate the risk of a production breakdown due to running out of gas
95% to 99% Purity
The NGM and NGM+ generators offer 95% to 99% nitrogen purity to meet your quality requirements
The NGM and NGM+’s electronic monitoring panels decrease downtime, save energy, reduce maintenance requirements and increase production
Generate your own nitrogen on-site
Why buy nitrogen when you can generate your own? Atlas Copco’s NGM and NGM+ provide a cost-effective, reliable, and secure supply of nitrogen. The nitrogen generators’ working principle is based on membrane air separation. The NGM series delivers flows from 5 to 500 Nm3/h and purities from 95% to 99%. Ideal for applications such as: - fire prevention - tire inflation - oil & gas - marine - packaging
Ready to use
- Requires only a supply of dry compressed air.
- No specialist installation or commissioning.
- Fitted with pre-filtration, pressure gauges, and flow meter to ensure accurate system monitoring at all times.
- Low operating expenses
- No additional costs such as order processing, refills and delivery charges.
- Limited maintenance costs.
- Continuous availability (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Risk of production breakdown due to gas running out is eliminated.
- Nitrogen supply according to your need: from 5% to 0.1% oxygen content.
- Very easy to set up the device for other purity levels.
- Fully integrated package.
- Filters and oxygen sensor as standard.
High Flow Capacity
- Ideal for applications such as fire prevention, tire inflation, oil & gas, marine, packaging and many more
- No aging.
- No heater.
- Lasting performance.
Wide Range of Applications
- Food and Beverage (Storage and Packaging)
- Pharmaceutical Applications
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Laser Cutting & Metal Heat Treatment
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Cable and Optical Fibre Industries.
- Chemical Applications
- Glass Industries
- Fire Prevention
NGMs: efficiency in low flow nitrogen generation
Let our total solution experts help you with your nitrogen requirements.